JewCoin — The First Jewish DAO Ecosystem ✡️.
As part of the new JEW Dao ecosystem, a multifunctional Jewish crypto asset JEW COIN was created. JEW Coin is the main monetary exchange unit of the entire ecosystem, giving holders the right to vote in JEW DAO. In addition, the token is used to purchase NFT amulets, a unique digital NFT collection of 613 Torah commandments, collections of songs, poems, books, stories, prayers, and more.
The JEW Coin ecosystem creates a new type of decentralized organization by implementing the idea of Torah representation on blockchain.
Part of the proceeds from JewCoin cryptocurrency and NFT collections, 10%, goes to synagogues and the development of Jewish projects, as well as, in support of Jewish community.
The First Digital NFT Torah.
The developers of JEW Coin have managed to deploy a number of unique products in the digital space, as well as promoting active and passive income generation.
In fact, some aspects of the Torah have been transformed into the digital format, with the help of Blockchain technology, creating The First Digital NFT Torah Territory. Most importantly, without violating the biblical rules and religious laws, i.e. within the framework of Alacha.
The project has already received approval from several rabbis and influential individuals.
In addition to the JEW Coin token, the first NFT collection of 613 Torah commandments has been developed. Each NFT contains one of the commandments, with no reiterations. In addition, the JEW team plans to initiate the release of other NFTs that will contain songs from the Torah, Shema Israel, prayers, poems, and other material from the Pentateuch and the Tanakh.
The basis of the Digital NFT Torah Territory at this stage includes:
- NFT collection of 613 Torah commandments, that can only be purchased for JEW Coin Marketplace.
- NFT collection of crypto-amulets in the form of Digital Hamsa.
- NFT collection of songs, poems, prayers, stories, books, etc.
- NFT collection of Mezuzah.
- NFT Savivon Collection.
Digital Hamsa crypto-amulet collection consists of three kinds of NFTs:
- Simple NFT Hamsa, which can be purchased on NFT platforms for 0.1 ETH or received for buying and holding at least 7 units of JEW tokens for 30 days on your wallet balance.
- The NFT Hamsa, signed by reputable rabbis, that can be purchased on NFT-platforms for 1 ETH or received for free for useful community activity. For example, for a supportive social media post and keeping it for 30 days without deleting it.
- Unique Blessed NFT Hamsa worth of 10 ETH represents Cohen’s blessing in the form of a special token.
Cohens are the connection of the Jewish people with Heaven, a guarantee of success and prosperity, a talisman.
A Cohen can trace his genealogy back thousands of years, direct descendants of Aaron, first high priest, brother of Moses. His blessing will help you in all your endeavors.
The circulating liquidity from NFT and JEW Coin sales goes into liquidity pools and is locked for 40 years, thereby safeguarding user funds. This is made to support the value of JEW tokens and the rest of the project’s products.
Every investor should have JEW in portfolio ✡️
BUY JEW on Pancakeswap
Follow us in Social media
✡️ Website: https://jewco.in/
✡️ Telegram: https://t.me/jewcoin_public
✡️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/jewcoinbsc
✡️ Medium: https://medium.com/@jewcoin